- To create superb branding guidelines for the company, that would boost the brand’s reputation by rightly connecting to user’s goals and further establish a great rapport.
- To create an attractive user interface for an e-commerce app, that allows users to quickly choose a product for rent without needing to venture out from their comfort.
2. High Fidelity Wireframe
4. High Fidelity Wireframe
- Letter R here stands for the word – Rent
- Here letter R in a solid and capitalized format can be viewed as emphasizing the Reliability for a user over the RentEasy portal.
- Letter E here stands for the word – Easy
- Letter E is used in a stylishly lowercase format so that it would fit aptly yet look uber cool with the letter R.
- Either way, a person looks, letter E would look like a separate letter and also can be seen as letter R in capitalized format.
Tags, Rent Tag, Offer Tag
- We used a picture of a tag resembling a keychain alike, which can be attributed to a user who gets a sense of easy possession of service through the portal of RentEasy.
- To look more attractive and eye-catching, we used red color in the offer tag design of RentEasy..
- The new user can access the information/ inventory without having the register, so that the user can go and explore the inventory before creating the account.
- The returning user can overview the past activity, previous purchase, search history.
- With having different categories of the product with basic filter option for browsing lots of products in the platform.
- The Customer should be able to place multiple items in the shopping cart so the Customer can purchase more than one item at a time.
- User should be able to get the recommended product in the feeds.
- Payment process should be followed with ease.
User Flow Diagram
From Home page to completing your purchase
In order to determine what screens would be present in design interface, we started making user flow diagram while keeping requirements & success criteria’s in hand. From this diagram we are representing the user journey to the client before starting with the actual design.
Mid/ High Fidelity Wireframes
Before moving to the actual design, it’s an industry standard practice to make wife-frame and start brainstorming your ideas keeping flow in mind. While creating the thought process, we keep client in loop for quick discussion and approval. This helps us to bring everyone on single page.
With switching User test mode in Adobe XD, we created a usability test that would evaluate the prototype’s ability to help users accomplish a set of four tasks within a scenario. The Test provided valuable insights into the user behavior and pain points while using the Renteasy Prototype.